Click to Home
Go To Search
Report a Concern
The city's Request Tracker system allows you to provide information about your specific concern and then follow the progress of the city's response on-line. This reporting system requires a name, phone number, and email address when filling out your concern. If you click on the "Remember Me" checkbox, the system will remember you, and autofill your information to save time.

Categories of Concern
If you require immediate assistance, or your concern does not appear in the above list, please use the following contact information:

In case of an Emergency,
please call 911 

Building Department  
Ph: 248.656.4615

Department of Public Services (DPS)
Ph: 248.656.4685

Fire Department 
Ph: 248.656.4650

Human Resources 
Ph: 248.656.4708

Mayor's Office 
Ph: 248.656.4664

Oakland County Sheriff's Office
Non-Emergency Ph: 248-537-3530

Ordinance Compliance
Ph: 248.656.4615

Road Commission for Oakland County
Ph: 877.858.4804

Stay Connected