Click to Home
Go To Search
How much is the vehicle entry fee and which parks require them?
Spencer Park, Bloomer Park and Yates Park require vehicle entry fees. Annual and daily permits are affixed to the car windshield and can only be purchased at the park locations.

Senior citizen or handicap annual passes may be purchased either from the park directly or at the Treasury Office in the Rochester Hills Municipal Building during regular business hours. Please see our Park Fee Schedule for current rates. Note: Vehicle registration is the only acceptable proof of residency.

The Annual City Park Permit is honored at all three parks, while the Bloomer / Yates Park Pass is only accepted at those two facilities. If you purchase a daily permit and decide you would prefer an annual permit instead, your daily permit can be turned in by the end of the day and the fee you paid will be deducted from the cost of an annual permit.


Show All Answers

1. How much is the vehicle entry fee and which parks require them?
2. Can I reserve a shelter in one of your parks and is there a charge?
3. How do I reserve a sports field for baseball, softball or soccer?
4. How do I sign up for a sports league, recreation program, or enrichment class?
5. Are pets allowed in Rochester Hills parks?
6. Are alcoholic beverages permitted at City of Rochester Hills parks?
7. Is metal detecting, geocaching, or flying an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) allowed?

Stay Connected